Friday, January 13, 2012

What I feel like...

First of all, let me just start with saying I LOVE PINTEREST! AND....this picture pretty much is the first thing that came to mind when I started my 90 Day Challenge and then exercising. Its not a pretty sight. HA!

I'm doing the Body By Vi 90 Day Weight Loss Challenge. Starting the new year I was VERY hesitant to even try making another Resolution to get in shape and lose weight! BUT, a friend of mine (Jenny Lynn/Ms. Fitness Olympia) introduced me to Visalus, and the Challenge, I felt a glimmer of hope seep in.

I own a Sunless Company that I build from the ground up. I'm a smart, successful, busy business women, so why why why when it comes to losing weight, can I be so self defeating? I can run a business like no other, help people feel good about themselves and motivate them, but what about me? Seems like ONLY when it comes to weight loss, I hit a brick wall!

So when I started looking in to the Body By Vi Challenge, did see some things that might fit in to my crazy lifestyle and might, just might, help me change my habits!

#1 Replace 2 meals a day with Nutritional Shakes.
-I loved the concept BUT ONLY if the shakes were good. Luckily they are GREAT!!
I have NO time and HATE cooking for just myself when my family/kids are gone during the day. I'm busy, and lazy I guess, so I ended up just not eating until late afternoon. NO GOOD!


#2 $25MILLION in Prizes and Vacations!!
-Here was part of my motivation factor! Talk about the competitive side coming out. Not only do you lose weight on the Challenge and enjoy the benefits of a new you, BUT, just for joining, you can enter yourself in the Before and After Transformation Contest! IT's free. Post your bef/after (which I HATE the dreaded before pict)...post your after when you finish your 90 Days, and WIN $25MILLION Dollars worth of Prizes and Vacation! I'm IN!!!

#3 Nutrition
-I know that even if/when I diet, I don't eat everything I need to be eating to feed my body the nutrition it needs! These shakes give you so much nutrition (with only 90 calories) AND..they are great for kids too! (and YES, they will drink them as well..they love em'!) You can make them taste like a chocolate milkshake! Mix it with water, juice, skim milk, almond milk., and add frozen fruit, fresh fruit, ice, pumpkin puree, oatmeal, yogurt..etc!

#4 Variety
-There are over 300 shake recipes! No need to crave something, just look it up, make it up or create it...ie. banana creme pie, apple pie, I love being able to switch it up...although right now I love banana..tastes like a banana milkshake!

#5 Business Opportunity
-I've been approached with many "work from home" over the years, but none were very interesting to me. Something about this business caught my eye! Being a business owner myself, I don't claim to know everything, but, I do know when a Company is on the right track. Visalus is. I have never jumped on board so fast, but let me tell you, this Company is going somewhere! They will likely hit $1BILLION dollars this year, had %5000 growth in the last 2 years AND Visalus is backed by the billion dollar publicly traded Company Blyth, Inc! Pay attention people, if this sounds good to you, don't hesitate to join the Revolution! Its amazing!

So, with those top 5 reasons, it sounded like something for me!

Monday I made the decision to make a change, and take the "Challenge"! I do like a Challenge, the competitive side of me emerges, and I love it! I haven't felt like this in a long time.

Since Monday I'm already down 5 pounds! I'm on a roll! I have exercised every day, felt full after every shake and meal, but most of all I'm feeling like I'm out of a "haze", or "sugar cloud" as I like to call it. I'm feeling more clear headed and focused.

Bikini this summer.....maybe so..hahahah

Check it out: www.lifesmart.bodybyvi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment