Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Work Smarter, Not Harder...

Have you ever sat down to start blogging, your curser lands on the "Title" box, and all the sudden your stumped?  LOL!  All the sudden I forget WHAT I was going to blog about, OR, I think, how would I sum up this blog?  I would end up just choosing a "title" and then start blogging. THEN...99.9% of the time, I will go back and change the title to what I "REALLY" wanted to blog about. haha.  
So now, I just skip the title all together and just. start. writing.
Then LOW AND BEHOLD, when I'm finished blogging, the title is there in an instant! lol!
Here are some questions I get asked a LOT:
  • How do you market your business?
  • How have you branded your Company to become successful?
There really is only 1 answer:  MARKETING!

When I first started my Sunless Tanning Company, I had NO idea what I was doing, so I became a student.   I was a stay-at-home mom with 2 kids and we were living paycheck to paycheck!  I didn't have "thousands" of dollars to pour in to advertising! 

I would be online for days, morning and night, and for months and months learning how to create my own website, how to set up a blog, how to, how to, how to...it was SO FRUSTRATING and SO COMPLICATED...but, I did figure out how to get creative and learned..the hard way, but still learned!

The most important thing you can FROM THE GET GO of launching a business, ANY business, is FIRST LEARN HOW TO MARKET ONLINE!  
You must!  There is NO way around it!  It's where the MAJORITY of your business's success will come from, and its the way of the future.  If you plan to grow, explode and brand yourself, you HAVE TO LEARN! :)

FIRST:
  • #1 YOU MUST BLOG
  • YOU MUST BRAND YOURSELF
  • YOU MUST LEARN HOW TO MARKET AND ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS ONLINE!
Then you will ask:
  1. How do I set up a blog?
  2. What do I blog about?
  3. How do I brand myself and my business online?  What does that mean?
HERE IS THE ANSWER:
work smart
There is a MUCH EASIER way that I have found to ALL of the questions above, and it is MUCH BETTER, and MORE EFFICIENT than digging through the internet YOURSELF by trial and error trying to figure out the "best way" to Market yourself!  It's through Empower Network!
So you can…..
  • Build your current business bigger, better and faster.
  • Expose the value of WHATEVER BUSINESS you currently own through blogging
  • Improve and simplify your marketing ten-fold.

What You Have Access To With Empower Network for ONLY $25/mo!

  • A proprietary viral blogging and marketing system complete with graphic, banners and marketing elements ‘done for me’ so I avoid set-up and overwhelm and start creating content online.
  • An 8-part training series that will teach me the simple, core elements I need to get started and into profit, fast with Empower Network.
and many more benefits!!!

So watch watch the VIDEO HERE and get started NOW to start building your business bigger than you EVER thought possible, and learning the SMART way!
BUILD SMART, WORK SMART FROM THE GET-GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment