Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Which Kit Do I Use?

THE SHAPE KIT $99/mo

I have lost 11 pounds in 3 weeks using the shape kit!

Simple. easy. Delicious.

ACCELERATE YOUR RESULTS

If you’re looking to lose weight, the Shape Kit provides you with two Vi-Shape shakes per day to support your success.

With our Shape Kit, you’ll get two shakes a day to melt the pounds away, plus you’re getting great nutrition.

Includes: -60 servings of Vi-Shape Nutritional Shake Mix -Assortment of Shape-Up Health Flavor Mix-Ins

That's about $1.80/shake!! Cant get a complete nutritious meal, or join another weight loss company for cheaper!


The shakes are SOOO Yummy! I have come to crave them during the day, even after I've already had my 2! :)

MY FAVORITE:

2 Scoops Shake Mix

5 Ice Cubes

1/4 Banana

8oz Unsweetened Almond Milk

Blend= YUMMY!!!

CHECK IT OUT...IF YOUR LOOKING TO GET IT SHAPE, LOSE WEIGHT, OR PUT ON LEAN MUSCLE, ONCE AND FOR ALL, GO HERE:

No comments:

Post a Comment